Thursday, December 17, 2009
Georgia has a cough
My little girl is coughing a bit... this is a first for us so I am a bit uneasy about it. She woke up with a clogged nose so I used the "snot sucker" on her. She hates that thing. Her cough is cute though- she always makes a little "haaa" noise afterwards. I am praying that this is a minor affair and that it will not turn into anything bigger. I have a call into Dr. A to ask them about it. Keep my sweet little one in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Audrey tested positive for H1N1 this morning. Follow your mommy gut if you think it is something else and take her in. Better to be safe than sorry. Especially take her in if she starts to eat less and is having less wet diapers.
Oh my gosh, I Iam so sorry to hear this. Is she going to be admitted to the hospital?
Post a Comment