Georgia went in this morning for her 4 month doctor's appointment. She was happy until I touched her with my freezing hands and that made her mad! I had to undress her down to her diaper- and she weighed 14 pounds 4 ounces. She is 25 inches long- and she ranks in the 75th percentile in height, weight and head circumference. That just means that she is a little above average for her age. Our big girl was as sweet as can be during her appointment. Dr. Albiek said she is a very good communicator- she makes great eye contact and facial expressions and she had many things to tell him with her precious coo's. She grabbed his stethoscope and tried to chew on it- of course! Dr. A said that he was impressed with her and she shows no signs of autism or asperser's syndrome. We are going to officially begin the cereals and veggies soon. I am going to attempt to make the baby food instead of buy the premade kind. We'll see how it goes. I had to leave the room when it came time for shots... it's so heartbreaking. So daddy stayed in there with her and he said she did great. She cried but not too much. What a big girl! She has been asleep in her car seat ever since, and now she is dosing in and out. Shots make her sleepy!! Here's what I am looking at right now!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had our 4 month check up today too...and my little Wyatt is still sacked out in his car seat just like Georgia!! So cute! Glad she is doing so well...she's a doll!
Post a Comment