Sunday, December 20, 2009

The cough continues plus snot and sneezing

My sweet girl.  She is not "feeling bad" as displayed by her fun and playful attitude- but she is coughing and snotty.  It makes me sad.  I think I will call the doctor Monday to see if she can get in.  I am doing the saline nose spray and the "snot sucker" and she immediately screams when she sees it.  I feel like a terrible mom doing that to her- but I know it helps.  Ahhhh!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Logan, my oldest, never minded the "snot sucker" until he got older....which was nice because I didn't feel like big bad mom! But Wyatt...he SCREAMS and pushes it away as much as he can from the second I pull it out until I am done:( It makes me want to cry too. I wish they could understand that it makes them feel so much better :) good luck and hope she starts sounding and "feeling" better soon!