Sunday, November 27, 2011
Ahhh we have the Internet!
Well... do you wonder if I fell off the planet? No! We finally moved into the new house and for the last 2 weeks, we've been unpacking and getting the house "livable". We are so thankful to God for an amazing new home! I will post some pics of it soon. We had been living with Mark's parents for 5 weeks or so as we waited on things to get worked out with the new home! But God is good! So far, we have all but 15 or so boxes unpacked and the place is functioning as a home. I am beginning to decorate but haven't quite gotten the whole cooking thing down yet. I am out of my routine! But thankfully I am not insane anymore. I seriously thought I was going crazy for the last few weeks and my sweet husband has put up with me through it all. Thank God for sustaining us! More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment