Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Too Long...
Forgive me for being so delayed in posting anything lately.... we have had a season of craziness and I am not good at dealing with stress and maintaining "normal" life. So, things get set aside while I try to function! I am praying that God will help me to learn how to thrive in the chaos. What's the chaos, you ask? Well... we put our house on the market... it sold in 3 weeks.... inspections were a nightmare.... we found a house we love.... the inspections were a nightmare.... we reached a negotiation on our house.... we are still negotiating on the new home.... we have to be out of here in 10 days.... and we might not have a place to call home.... thus the chaos! But I must declare that God has totally blown me away through this process. He is on our side. He is our victorious warrior. He is mighty and can move mountains. So I choose to trust Him. I know He will take care of us. I hope to have some great pictures and stories to share with you very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment