Georgia is growing up so fast. We have watched her over these last 2 months go from a VERY cautious walk to a dead sprint. Okay, I am kidding, but she is so fast now-and she sticks out her chest and throws out her arms when she walks around... it's pretty darn cute. I love watching her learn. She has become so curious about the world. Her new favorite things are airplanes and trains. She hears the airplanes in the sky and immediately points up. She hears or sees a train and she says "choo choo." I love it. Her precious language also includes: daddy, mama, no, woof woof, bye bye, hi, bottle, ball, baby, bana (banana), and I swear she said "don't drop it" the other day. She tries to say many other words and they come out slightly recognizable- but I am so thrilled that she is trying!
One other praise- this week, we were praying over our dinner and she clasped her hands and closed her eyes! I about melted. What a sweet girl and I thank God for her curious and observant mind!
(Pictured here is Georgia staring at the train bounce at our neighborhood fall festival in the park.)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment