Sunday, October 31, 2010
Did I tell you I am pregnant?!?!
It occurs to me that I have not posted the great news we have! (Although I know that ALL of you know about this news by now!) We are going to have another baby! As I sit here with the computer on my lap, I have to look past this bulging belly... okay, not huge yet- but definitely growing. I am 17 or 18 weeks now (I have a hard time keeping track this time!) Our due date is the end of March. And what's really exciting- we find out on TUESDAY what the gender is!! We are thrilled that God has blessed us with another little one. We are praying that it is healthy and strong in EVERY way. We would love for you to join us in that prayer. More to come- and I fully intend to TRY to scan the ultrasound pictures and post them for you to see... we shall see if I can figure that one out. Thanks for celebrating with us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment