Monday, May 24, 2010

Visiting Great Granny and Grandpa

We went to visit Granny and Grandpa in Chetopa. What a wonderful trip we had! It is a process to pack up the car with ALL of Georgia's stuff! There wasn't even room for our stuff! We got to spend all day Saturday with Grandma, Uncle Ron, Great Granny and Grandpa. They are so wonderful. Georgia was very happy to be there- she sat on everyone's laps and she even got to go to her first "jewelry party!" We had a beautiful time of prayer together- praying that God would touch sweet Georgia and use her for His glory. I love to be surrounded by prayer warriors who truly believe in the power of prayer and who are not ashamed to humble themselves before the Lord. Mark and I learn so much when we go to Chetopa... about prayer, faith, trust, healing, and good ol' small town conversation. I adore our times there. Thank you God for our family in Chetopa!

No comments: