Last night I came across some journals from 2005. Do you journal? Wow- I was amazed to see how God has answered some of my prayers over the last 5 years... like, "should I marry Mark Von Feldt?" and "should I go to Seminary?" and "should I accept the job at BCC?" Isn't it amazing to see how God's hand orchestrates all things in our lives? Nothing is left unused by God- even the stuff we aren't proud of. It's a wonderful feeling to see how far I have come in certain areas. It is a humbling feeling to see how I have "backslidden" or made little progress in other areas. Oh well- God is still working on me, thankfully!
I have since stopped journaling. Too busy- too distracted, etc. I told Mark last night that I am going to take up journaling again. It is such a wonderful way to express yourself and to share your heart with God. Why don't you join me? Then we can laugh together at the crazy thoughts we had "back in 2010," and we can praise God together for His faithfulness and "perfect" timing.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment