Sunday, January 10, 2010

She is changing!

Well, Georgia is 5 months old and boy has she changed!  I am loving every minute with this precious gift and I am thrilled to see her thriving.  Here are a few of the things that have happened in the last 2 weeks:
1. She eats like a champ now and she loves her cereal- she wants seconds!

2. She rolled over for the first time on Wednesday- 4 times in a row!!

3. She is very interested in everything.  She grabs for anything and sticks it (or tries to) in her mouth.


4. She bounces like a pro in her bouncer.  It's so fun to watch.

5. She squeels with delight when something catches her attention.


6. She does NOT like carrots!  She makes the funniest "grossed out" face when you put them in her mouth.
(no pic yet- but coming!)
7. She loves Rudy (our oldest Golden) and he loves her too.

8. She gets sad when you leave the room.

9. She loves to bite noses and cheeks and chins.

10. She has more hair!


1 comment:

Heather said...

She is getting a lot of hair. Last night Abby said, "Hey momma. Do you remember when Baby Georgia came over and I got to hold her? Do you think she could come over again so I could hold her again?" It was so cute. I told her maybe we could see if baby Georgia could come over again. We might need to plan a date.