Dedicated to our amazing family and friends!
We are honored to have such wonderful people in our lives.
God Bless You!
Monday, January 4, 2010
New Year, New Schedule?
Of late, my sweet girl has been on a strange schedule. Gone are the long morning naps that I adore. Now we have a short morning nap and MAYBE a decent nap in the afternoon? What is this about?
She is sleeping through the night, thankfully. I am wondering if she is teething more or if she is just requiring less sleep? Today she did 3 short naps. How many naps does your little guy take?
could be teeth or she could be growing out of the tiny baby sleep state. sometimes W would wake up after 30 minutes. I have since learned that when that happens it doesn't mean they are ready to wake up and if left alone, they might put themselves back to sleep......not in our case, but worked for a few friends. good luck!
3 comments:
Is she sleeping at night?! Cuz mine isn't...and I sure wish he would!!!
She is sleeping through the night, thankfully. I am wondering if she is teething more or if she is just requiring less sleep? Today she did 3 short naps. How many naps does your little guy take?
could be teeth or she could be growing out of the tiny baby sleep state. sometimes W would wake up after 30 minutes. I have since learned that when that happens it doesn't mean they are ready to wake up and if left alone, they might put themselves back to sleep......not in our case, but worked for a few friends. good luck!
Post a Comment