Monday, March 28, 2011

One more day...

Okay- Not even 24 hours from now we will be welcoming baby Walker into the family!  I am thrilled!  God is so good because He has given me such peace today as I spend my last solo day with Georgia.  We have had so much fun together and I feel blessed to have had this time.  I am ready for Walker to get here and excited for Georgia to meet him.  What a whirlwind this time has been and continues to be.

One thing I know... God is in control and He will stand by our side through this whole birth and homecoming.  Thank you God for blessing us with children.  Thank you for wonderful family and friends.  And thank you for peace!

I leave you with my favorite picture of Georgia.  This was taken by Amy at Walker's baby shower in February...
Please continue to pray for our family as we make this special transition!

No comments: