I posted last in November. It is FEBRUARY!! All I can say is that I am sorry for making you wait SO long! Our computer has been broken for a long time now- and I do have a new one, praise God! Since it was broken, I have gotten out of the habit of blogging- and it has taken a while to get all things back in order. So- all that to say- here we go!
Since November:
1. I have grown- a lot.
2. Georgia has grown- a lot.
3. Mark has grown- a lot. (ha- just kidding, he's still Mr. Handsom!)
4. We got a new camera! Yea!
5. We went on a 4 year anniversary and left Georgia at home!
6. Georgia celebrated her 2nd Christmas!
7. She has begun to talk- and talk and talk! And dance, dance, dance!
8. We have a new membership to the Science Museum and have been lots of times- we love it!
9. We are no longer in Mother's Day Out- and it has been a great decision for Georgia's health.
10. We have been snowed in twice this last month!
11. We made it to Chetopa, Kansas to visit Granny and Grandpa Downing.
12. We got a new patio cover (finally) and it is beautiful.
13. We are getting our new roof tomorrow- YES!!!!
14. God has been so faithful to us- we are so excited about where He is taking us and how faithful He has been.
I will post on a lot of these things in upcoming posts!
Sorry you had to wait on me sooooo long!
Blessings,
Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment